The 596 Matter, Molecules and Materials (3M) Doctoral School covers the general themes of physics and chemistry.
Its spectrum of research extends from subatomic physics to pharmacology to granular media studies.
- Molecular and Macromolecular Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry and Radiochemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Chemistry: Processes & Environment
- Material Sciences
- Waves & Materials
- Physics: Atoms, Molecules & Plasmas
- Theoretical Physics
- Subatomic Physics & Instrumentation
- Physics: Environment & Biology
- Mechanics of Solids, Materials, Structures & Surfaces